Ever thought about playing with SweetWater's featured performers? You can... come out for our annual Classical Jam.
Sweetwater’s Classical Jam session led by Festival Artistic Director, Mark Fewer. Anyone who plays a string or wind instrument no matter their level of expertise, is welcome to join in a reading of the well-known classic. Several Festival performers will be leading the group and the goal is to enjoy making music together. Plan to join us and encourage others to do so. And all are welcome to attend this free event even to just listen to the music.
This year the Jam session features a famous work by Mozart, Eine Kleine Nachtmusik K. 525 . Click here to to get the sheet music to practice in advance.
To Register: E-mail: email@example.com and provide your name, instrument and if applicable, the part you will play (1st or 2nd). This can be done anytime and is intended to inform us about the numbers for instrumentation and chairs required.
What to Bring: 1. Your part- Please print your own part - obtained from the web.
2. Music stand.
Tips on getting the right sheet music
Click on link below to get sheet music to practice in advance.
· Some (not all) of you may have to Agree to the Disclaimer on this page before continuing
· Scroll down to Sheet Music
· Find your part (example, Violin II)
· Click on the arrow on the Left side of the page. A message about membership will come up but you can wait for the 15 second count down seen at the top and continue then to download your part after 15 seconds.
· Please print your part and bring it with you to the Jam.
Questions: Please e-mail Jackie Mersich firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 519-379-8762 with questions or concerns.
Come and join the music making! Have fun and see you at the Jam!