Your donations fund the September Festival, other concerts, community outreach initiatives, education programs, and ongoing operations. You can also support one of our endowed funds. Remember, you will receive a tax receipt for any contribution to SweetWater. THANKS!
Make a donation by sending it via e-transfer directly from your bank account.
NOTE -Your full donation goes to SweetWater - no processing fees.
Call us at 519 477 1403... we can process you donation with your credit card number using the Square payment method. It's secure and a simple quick way to donate to SweetWater.
NOTE - Square deducts a 3.5% processing fee on the amount donated.
If you want to direct a donation to one of our endowed funds, be sure to indicate on a note or within an email or online message while making your donation.
Anonymous donations and donations by installments can be arranged by request.
Charity tax receipts are issued annually in January sent via email as PDF. If you want a hard copy receipt posted, please let us know.
Charitable Registration Number: 85087 4389 RR0001
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING SWEETWATER
SweetWater has an annual budget just over $120,000. A third is supported by grants from Canadian Heritage, Ontario Arts Council, other public funders, and various private foundations. The balance comes from ticket sales, corporate partnerships, and the generosity of our many donors.
SweetWater annually needs to raise over $46,000 from individual donors and corporate partners (sponsors).
The funds raised support:
· Artistic Fees for performers and Artistic Director
· Accommodations & Hospitality for all visiting performers
· Production costs for venues equipment rentals, insurance
· Marketing & Promotions to inform people about the festival
· Special Projects for original composition commissions, community outreach and education.
· Ongoing Operations - Administration of key areas including production planning and financial management.
· Endowed Funds - Donations to one of these funds supports the future of SweetWater.